Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Bible Journaling: Bravery and so much gratitude

Hi, there! Sharing another bible journaling entry with you. I am currently doing the "Uninvited" study by Lysa Terkeurst, so my entries will reflect what I am studying in the next several weeks. Isaiah 53. A powerful reminder of the rejection that Jesus faced through out his lifetime and the suffering he willingly took on for me. What a blessing to know that when I feel rejected or fearful, I can look to him to for strength and bravery.  Countless times in my life I have rejected him, looking for acceptance everywhere but through him. And despite it all, he forgives me and wants me.

I used gelatos to color this page. I also used stamps from Bossy Joscie and the Illustrated Faith kit, "I Am Strong". I added details with a white gel pen and then stamped "thank you" in white ink onto the black hill at the bottom of the page.

No comments: