Friday, December 1, 2017

December Daily 2017: Day 1

Hello! Can you believe it is officially December? I was excited to start my December Daily album. This year I am doing my album "junk journal" style. For the first page I have used papers and ephemera from Tim Holtz Christmas collection. I added a tea stained doily and some zig-zag stitching. The numbers are from the Heidi Swapp Believe collection.
I will share my cover on another day, but it is made from a package I recieved in the mail. I will bind it all when I am done with the pages. This allows me to more easily sew and stamp on the pages as I go.
If you are doing a December Daily type album I would love to see pics! Share a link in the comments if you would like and I will leave you some love. :)

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

No comments: